Monday, April 14, 2014

Introducing my field trip site

Earlier this month, I went on a group field trip to a nature center in my area. It was awesome. My kids loved it, I loved it, and it left me craving more.

I wanted to find a field trips website for Indiana, but I couldn't find what I was seeking. So, I made one.

It is Indy Field Trips and I hope to update it with local field trip ideas and also how to maybe create a unit study with them, or book ideas to go along with the trip, or whatever else.

If you live in my area, I'd love to have you follow along or share about your field trip experience!

Here's my post on field trip ideas for My Father's World kindergarten. And here's another about fire station tours.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!